Planning your Santa Monica getaway has never been easier. Find everything you need to know about Santa Monica, California including helpful brochure building information.
Request picturesque royalty-free photography of Santa Monica for your pamphlets and brochures.
Santa Monica Travel & Tourism offers a number of comprehensive guides to help educate your clients on the destination. To request printed guides or for additional questions and training information, please contact our sales team at (310) 319.6263 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Santa Monica offers a number of unique and exciting opportunities for groups and individuals. Explore beyond the ordinary experiences only found in Santa Monica, California!
- Cutting Edge Culture: Get a glimpse of Santa Monica's thriving arts scene, which can be located throughout the city. Take a stroll through Bergamot Station, Southern California's largest art gallery complex and cultural center or catch a performance at The Broad Stage, Santa Monica's new 499-seat state-of-the-art theater.
- Beach Entertainment: Santa Monica beach offers hours of entertainment including an extensive bike path, pristine beaches, and the Santa Monica Pier. Head to Perry’s Café and Beach Rentals for a guided bike tour through Santa Monica and Venice and their Beach Butler Service or take an electric bicycle guided tour from Pedal or Not. Stop by the Trapeze School at the Pier for a high flying good time or try your hand on a surfboard with group surfing lessons. For a more relaxed ride, catch a bus tour of the city.
- Pampering & Luxury: This city by the sea sports a wealth of 15 spas, including Exhale Day Spa, Kenneth George The Sanctuary & Burke Williams. Enjoy a day of rest and relaxation where every guest will enjoy the ultimate pampering experience. You can even have a massage poolside in a private cabana or overlooking the Pacific.
- Retail Therapy: Our shopping areas offer a diverse array of chic boutiques, fashionable home furnishings, and big brands. With a gift card & personal shopper, your client will experience Southern California shopping at its finest. From Santa Monica Place to Third Street Promenade and the eclectic neighborhood storefronts, Santa Monica shopping is second to none. ( or something similar)
- Good Eats: Santa Monica has been named one of the best cities for neighborhood dining in all of Southern California. Find out why by visiting one of our four local farmers markets. Join one of our famous Santa Monica chefs and select your ingredients for the evening’s dinner.
Learn more about free things to do in Santa Monica including summer music concerts, city tours, beach activities and so much more!
VISITOR CENTER SERVICES / RETAIL
Do you have a special client coming to Santa Monica and you want to impress them? Contact Santa Monica Travel & Tourism and we will be more than happy to hand deliver a Santa Monica Welcome Gift Bag for their arrival, equipped with a personal note from SMTT, an Official Santa Monica Visitors Guide, Santa Monica Visitors Map, and a special Santa Monica keepsake gift. For more details, please contact email@example.com.