At Pono Burger, Chef Makani's philosophy is simple--use organic, local, farmer’s market ingredients to make burgers with integrity, which above all taste great. Makani blends her passion for burgers with the Hawaiian concept of “pono” or “doing things the right way”. Her burgers feature organic, grass-fed beef grilled over a white oak fire. Straus Family Creamery’s organic dairy products are whipped into Pono Burger’s milkshakes. In addition, the menu offers freshly-cut, organic French fries; organic lemonade squeezed to order; craft beer and wine; and sliders for children.
Connect With Pono Burger
- American Express
- Master Card
- Free Admission
- Take Out
- Outdoor Dining
- Group Dining/Private Banquet Space
- Hours Open - Monday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Wednesday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Thursday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Friday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Saturday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Sunday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Parking Available: Free
- Maximum Private Capacity: 60
- Link To Online Menu: http://ponoburger.com/pdf/menu.pdf
Good burger spot. I am on a low carb diet so I requested my burger without the bun and they obliged. I added a onion ring on it as well and it was cooked as... Full Review
yeah the burgers are good. not normal a bit special burgers (for example rum souce). but for the price are better burgers somewhere else. my recommend “burger lounge” Full Review
If you are in or near downtown Santa Monica, this is not a bad option. We shared a turkey burger, some fries, and some chicken bites. With a tip, all of this came to approximately $42. That is not... Full Review
Cool place off the beaten path. Staff were all smiles and helpful. Food and beer came out faster than expected. Fries and dipping sauce were really good. Full Review