At Pono Burger, Chef Makani's philosophy is simple--use organic, local, farmer’s market ingredients to make burgers with integrity, which above all taste great. Makani blends her passion for burgers with the Hawaiian concept of “pono” or “doing things the right way”. Her burgers feature organic, grass-fed beef grilled over a white oak fire. Straus Family Creamery’s organic dairy products are whipped into Pono Burger’s milkshakes. In addition, the menu offers freshly-cut, organic French fries; organic lemonade squeezed to order; craft beer and wine; and sliders for children.
Connect With Pono Burger
- American Express
- Master Card
- Free Admission
- Take Out
- Outdoor Dining
- Group Dining/Private Banquet Space
- Hours Open - Monday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Wednesday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Thursday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Friday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Saturday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Sunday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Parking Available: Free
- Maximum Private Capacity: 60
- Link To Online Menu: http://ponoburger.com/pdf/menu.pdf
Good burger spot. I am on a low carb diet so I requested my burger without the bun and they obliged. I added a onion ring on it as well and it was cooked as... Full Review
Honestly, my burger tasted like Hawaii and the restaurant design was urban cool or it would be a 3. Food was good but alacarte pricey. Seating uncomfortable, parking difficult in the area, a place... Full Review
Enjoyed our meal here. It was super fresh and not greasy at all. Lovely staff and a good range of craft beer. We liked it here. The fries were really nice. Well worth the visit. Thanks guys 🍴 Full Review
Dinner with friends. Asked for a glass of water. It was promised 3 times and delivered after 4th request. Never offered refills and we sat with empty glasses almost the entire meal. Water was... Full Review