At Pono Burger, Chef Makani's philosophy is simple--use organic, local, farmer’s market ingredients to make burgers with integrity, which above all taste great. Makani blends her passion for burgers with the Hawaiian concept of “pono” or “doing things the right way”. Her burgers feature organic, grass-fed beef grilled over a white oak fire. Straus Family Creamery’s organic dairy products are whipped into Pono Burger’s milkshakes. In addition, the menu offers freshly-cut, organic French fries; organic lemonade squeezed to order; craft beer and wine; and sliders for children.
Connect With Pono Burger
- American Express
- Master Card
- Free Admission
- Take Out
- Outdoor Dining
- Group Dining/Private Banquet Space
- Hours Open - Monday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Wednesday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Thursday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Friday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Saturday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Sunday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Parking Available: Free
- Maximum Private Capacity: 60
- Link To Online Menu: http://ponoburger.com/pdf/menu.pdf
We got the portebello mushroom which was delicious. Tip: eat during 3-6pm. You can get a delicious burger and their draft beer for $12. Great deal and... Full Review
We walked to Pono Burger to get food while we waited for some one at UCLA Santa Monica Hospital. It's just less than a mile. It has a unique little place to eat if you don't want to take your meal... Full Review
Lovely presentation of the burger...I was so hungry I forgot to take a picture of it. BUT I'd come again, because it was delicious. Nice, postitive atmosphere and super friendly service. Full Review
Craft beer was fantastic. Definitely got my fix for L.A brewed beers. Burger was fresh and tasty as can be. We had the Chile for an appetizer and it hit the spot also. Staff was knowledgeable and... Full Review