At Pono Burger, Chef Makani's philosophy is simple--use organic, local, farmer’s market ingredients to make burgers with integrity, which above all taste great. Makani blends her passion for burgers with the Hawaiian concept of “pono” or “doing things the right way”. Her burgers feature organic, grass-fed beef grilled over a white oak fire. Straus Family Creamery’s organic dairy products are whipped into Pono Burger’s milkshakes. In addition, the menu offers freshly-cut, organic French fries; organic lemonade squeezed to order; craft beer and wine; and sliders for children.
Connect With Pono Burger
- American Express
- Master Card
- Free Admission
- Take Out
- Outdoor Dining
- Group Dining/Private Banquet Space
- Hours Open - Monday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Wednesday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Thursday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Friday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Saturday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Sunday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Parking Available: Free
- WiFi Available:
- Maximum Private Capacity: 60
- Link To Online Menu: http://ponoburger.com/pdf/menu.pdf
Good burger spot. I am on a low carb diet so I requested my burger without the bun and they obliged. I added a onion ring on it as well and it was cooked as... Full Review
This is what burgers should be - an experience. The variety is excellent. The quality of ingredients - outstanding. The amounts - perfect. Just great in every detail. And the people that work there... Full Review
Really good restaurant! and kid friendly. Spend Friday night there and the waiter and host were super nice. Ordered the chicken bites, avocado dip, burger with onion rings -the classic- (forgot the... Full Review
Really love the burgers and fries.Great place if you value quality over quantity. True farm to table, even though I am a bit tired of that phrase. Small-ish burgers, but always enough for me when... Full Review