At Pono Burger, Chef Makani's philosophy is simple--use organic, local, farmer’s market ingredients to make burgers with integrity, which above all taste great. Makani blends her passion for burgers with the Hawaiian concept of “pono” or “doing things the right way”. Her burgers feature organic, grass-fed beef grilled over a white oak fire. Straus Family Creamery’s organic dairy products are whipped into Pono Burger’s milkshakes. In addition, the menu offers freshly-cut, organic French fries; organic lemonade squeezed to order; craft beer and wine; and sliders for children.
Connect With Pono Burger
- American Express
- Master Card
- Free Admission
- Take Out
- Outdoor Dining
- Group Dining/Private Banquet Space
- Hours Open - Monday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Wednesday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Thursday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Friday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Saturday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Sunday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Parking Available: Free
- Maximum Private Capacity: 60
- Link To Online Menu: http://ponoburger.com/pdf/menu.pdf
Good burger spot. I am on a low carb diet so I requested my burger without the bun and they obliged. I added a onion ring on it as well and it was cooked as... Full Review
It was our first time here. The burgers are very good, also the fries! Nice and uncomplicated service - we really liked it! Full Review
Good burguer. Maybe a little bit to much organic for my taste. But it is a choice right? They deliver Full Review
We flew from Hawaii to LA. In Hawaii I had the best burger ever at “Ultimate Burger” in Kauai. Since “Pono Burger” is owned by the same chef as "Ultimate Burger” we made quite a detour in hopes to... Full Review