At Pono Burger, Chef Makani's philosophy is simple--use organic, local, farmer’s market ingredients to make burgers with integrity, which above all taste great. Makani blends her passion for burgers with the Hawaiian concept of “pono” or “doing things the right way”. Her burgers feature organic, grass-fed beef grilled over a white oak fire. Straus Family Creamery’s organic dairy products are whipped into Pono Burger’s milkshakes. In addition, the menu offers freshly-cut, organic French fries; organic lemonade squeezed to order; craft beer and wine; and sliders for children.
Connect With Pono Burger
- American Express
- Master Card
- Free Admission
- Take Out
- Outdoor Dining
- Group Dining/Private Banquet Space
- Hours Open - Monday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Wednesday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Thursday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hours Open - Friday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Saturday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Sunday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Parking Available: Free
- Maximum Private Capacity: 60
- Link To Online Menu: http://ponoburger.com/pdf/menu.pdf
We got the portebello mushroom which was delicious. Tip: eat during 3-6pm. You can get a delicious burger and their draft beer for $12. Great deal and... Full Review
Jessica didn’t stop smiling nor working. She looked after everyone in a really friendly, thoughtful, jolly way. We’d tipped up on Valentine’s Day - the we being 4 adults and a 9 year old without a... Full Review
First of all, they have a parking lot. We like their burgers, and we like their service, and we like their french fries. I think it's one of the best burger places around. My favorite is the sassy... Full Review
Delicious burgers, apparently made with eco products. Starters are also very nice. Truffle burger is really good but indeed tastes truffle so only order if you love it! Take away is also available Full Review