NorCal MICE Sales Mission
February 6-8, 2024
San Francisco/Oakland & Silicon Valley
Join SMTT in the San Francisco area for a MICE Sales Mission, scheduled for February 6-8,2024. This Sales Mission is designed to provide SMTT partners with the opportunity to network and meet with meeting and event planners based out of the Bay Area.
Participation is received on a first to register basis. To express your interest, please complete the registration form.
All opportunities are confirmed upon minimum partner participation. Your participation will be secured upon receipt of final payment and signed guidelines.
Bay Area Sales Mission
Fair Share Fees
All airfare, accommodations, transportation and meals are the responsibility of the partner unless otherwise specified by SMTT. SMTT will provide recommendations on room block opportunities and flights as it is strongly encouraged that we all overnight in close proximity. Travel expenses are not included.
The following are included in your fair share partner fee:
- Pre-marketing initiatives to clients and/or tradeshow attendees (where applicable) which may include direct mail pieces, e-newsletter highlights, logo inclusion on all collateral and invitations and printed marketing pieces
- Collateral design and production
- Event expenses such as client event, dinners, lunches, gifts, etc.
- Delegation transportation to/from appointments and to/from designated hotel
- Post mission recap, client contact information and photos
- Recommendations on room block opportunities and flights
Who Should Come
Santa Monica hotels and tourism partners who are interested in maintaining and expanding their presences in various MICE markets.
Total Investment for the Market
Santa Monica Travel & Tourism has invested $300,000 in the domestic MICE market for fiscal year 2023/2024.
Ozzie Otero at 310-433-9781 or firstname.lastname@example.org.