October 17-19, 2023
Las Vegas, NV
Join SMTT at IMEX America October 17-19, 2023. This tradeshow is designed to provide SMTT partners with the opportunity to network with key contacts from around the world and meet with fully-vetted, high performing meeting & incentive travel buyers by pre-set appointments.
Participation is received on a first to register basis.
All opportunities are confirmed upon minimum partner participation. Your participation will be secured upon receipt of final payment and signed guidelines.
Fair Share Fees
All airfare, accommodations, transportation and meals are the responsibility of the partner unless otherwise specified by SMTT. SMTT will provide recommendations on room block opportunities and flights as it is strongly encouraged that we all overnight in close proximity. Travel expenses are not included.
The following are included in your fair share partner fee:
- Pre-marketing initiatives to clients and/or tradeshow attendees (where applicable) which may include direct mail pieces, e-newsletter highlights, logo inclusion on all collateral and invitations and printed marketing pieces
- Collateral design and production
- Event expenses such as client event, dinners, lunches, gifts, etc.
- Delegation transportation to/from appointments and to/from designated hotel
- Post mission recap, client contact information and photos
- Recommendations on room block opportunities and flights
Deadline: July 1, 2023
Who Should Come
Santa Monica hotels and tourism partners who are interested in maintaining and expanding their presence in various MICE markets.
Minimum and Maximum Participation
Total Investment for the Market
Santa Monica Travel & Tourism has invested $280,000 in the domestic MICE market for fiscal year 2022/2023.
Ozzie Otero at 310-319-6263 or email@example.com.