This event has expired. Please visit the Events Calendar for current listings.
Unique LA is returning to the west side! Discover over 150 local and independent designers and makers selling one-of-a-kind clothing, jewelry, ceramics, and housewares plus free drinks, food, and DJs. Admission comes with a free artists designed tote bag!
When: Saturday & Sunday, August 19 & 20, 11AM to 6PM both days
Where: Barker Hangar, Santa Monica Air Center, 3021 Airport Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90405
Parking: Parking is available for $10 cash in lots adjacent to Barker Hangar.
$15 General Admission: Unlimited re-entry all weekend long plus a free special edition tote bag designed by artist Mallory Cohn, free drinks + snacks from Quaker Oats, GT’s Kombucha, Califia, and Bundaberg! DIY projects with Art Camp LA, photobooth fun with Oh! Snap Studios, luxurious lounges by Archive Rentals
$25 Bosslady VIP: All the perks of the general admission ticket plus swag for you or the bosslady in your life. The Bosslady VIP tote bag comes filled with TWO issues of Bossladies magazine ($40 value!), notebooks from Scout Books, treats from unique sponsors like Verday and GoMacro, and fun gifts from Unique.
All tickets include these great amenities and perks:
– Unlimited re-entry all weekend long (both Saturday and Sunday)
– Freebies from Quaker Oats, GT’s Kombucha Bundaberg, Califia Farms, and GoMacro
– Food for purchase from some of LA’s best food trucks: Kogi BBQ, Me So Hungry, Falasophy, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams, and more!
– Luxurious lounges provided by Archive Rentals
– Full espresso bar by Take Flight Coffee
– Fun DIY projects with Art Camp LA
– Photobooth fun with Oh Snap Studios
– Great music from a live DJ