Pasjoli Virtual Wine & Dine at Home Series – “It’s Not So Red and White”
This event has expired. Please visit the Events Calendar for current listings.
Join Pasjoli for their second event in the virtual wine & dine at home series! Chef Dave and the Pasjoli beverage team will focus on how both red and white wines can often work as pairings for the same dish. Enjoy a ready-to-heat dinner with three courses mushroom & charred cauliflower tartare, veal breast blanquette with leeks & hazelnut, and a brown butter financier with red wine poached pear. Includes six wines paired with dinner and an invite to 1/23 6:30pm Zoom with Chef Dave and the Pasjoli beverage team. Two courses for $105; add on a dessert course for an additional $30 – each course comes with both a red and one white wine pairing. Click here to sign up.
Tartar of roasted mushroom and charred cauliflower with arugula, nasturtium, and sorrel
- 2017 Thiery Merlin-Cherrier, Sancerre, Le Chene Marchand
- 2015 Domaine de la Chevalerie, Bourgueil, Les Galichets
Veal breast blanquette and roasted cipollini, side of melted leek with hazelnut
- 2016 Domaine Pierre Jean Villa, Saint-Joseph Blanc Saut de l’Ange
- 2016 Domaine Jolivet, Saint-Joseph, L’Instinct
Red wine poached pear, brown butter financier, whipped cream
- 1999 Cru Barrejats Sauternes
- 2015 Domaine Terres de Fagayra, Maury Grenat Rouge