This event has expired. Please visit the Events Calendar for current listings.
Since its inception, Mattel Party on the Pier has generated unrestricted funding to launch high-priority programs that benefit children being treated at UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital and around the world. Proceeds raised from this event have helped support a wide variety of children’s health initiatives, hospital programs, research, and innovative discoveries that are improving children’s lives—now and in the future.
As a vital part of UCLA Health, UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital has the unique ability to care for children of all ages, from newborns to young adults. The state-of-the-art facility is designed to serve the most critically ill with sophisticated, compassionate pediatric care in an environment that is both welcoming and healing to children and their families. General pediatricians work alongside leading specialists and subspecialists, and our physician-scientists discover new treatments and innovations that transform pediatric healthcare. The vision of this extraordinary team and the generosity of our dedicated philanthropic partners help ensure a brighter tomorrow for all children.
- Carnival Games* Filled with Fabulous Mattel Toys
- Celebrity Appearances and Photo Booth
- Meal Vouchers and Carnival Treats Included
- Power of Play Kids Activity Tent with Creative Crafts and Activities
- VIP Tent Access for Sponsors with Lunch Provided by Wolfgang Puck Catering
- Unlimited Access to Rides
- UCLA People-Animal Connection Therapy Dogs
*Tickets for carnival games and experiences sold separately. New this year, cards only – no cash.