This event has expired. Please visit the Events Calendar for current listings.
On Sunday, March 13, 2016 (two seatings: 5 p.m. and 8 p.m.), lauded L.A. chef Josiah Citrin of the two-Michelin Star restaurant, Mélisse, presents a seasonally-inspired seven-course prix-fixe dining event ($195) honoring the world-renowned ment’or BKB Foundation. Each course will feature contemporary Parisian fare designed by six internationally recognized guest chefs, including Chef Shaun Hergatt (Juni), Chef Justin Cogley (Aubergine), Chef Trey Foshee (George’s at the Cove), Chef William Bradley (Addison), and Chef Justin Wangler (Kendall-Jackson) with the assistance of Chef Matthew Peters and Harrison Turone of the 2017 Bocus d’Or Team USA.
The seven-course prix-fixe dinner will feature the following:
- Porcini Mushroom “Lasagna” – parmesan and sauce Perigourdine offered with a $65 black truffle supplement – Chef William Bradley
- Seared Liberty Farms Duck – foie gras, sunchoke purée, wood ear mushrooms, and pickled radishes – Chef Justin Wangler
- Charcoal Grilled Snake River Farms Ribeye – green garlic gnocchi Parisienne, sweet carrots, pea shoots, and meyer lemon vinaigrette – Chef Matthew Peters & Harrison Turone
In addition to the event’s prix-fixe offerings, Chef Josiah will host a culinary-themed auction, the proceeds of which will provide educational and mentorship opportunities to aspiring culinary professionals nationwide.
The evening’s auction items include:
- Dinner for Four in the Skybox at Daniel in New York, NY
- Dinner for Four at République in Los Angeles, CA
- Two-Night Stay at the Fairmont Grand Del Marin San Diego, CA
- Bocuse d’Or Limited Edition All-Clad Cookware Set