2nd Annual Beyond the Label Sustainable Fashion Show & Tell
This event has expired. Please visit the Events Calendar for current listings.
Sustainable Fashion Show & Panel Discussion:
On the Runway
New designs by:
– Industry of All Nations
– Bead & Reel
– Beyond the Label “NEW designs”
Resale fashion from:
– Buffalo Exchange
Panel will include:
– Moderator/Emcee: Taryn Hipwell, Founder Beyond the Label
– Lisa Mazzotta – Connecting Producer, RiverBlue Documentary
– Isaac Nichelson – Founder and CEO, S3 Source
Plus a lot more…
– Designs by SMC Fashion students
– A special “Concert Couture” showcasing jackets made from tents left behind at music festivals
– Chop Shop Fashion
– SITA Couture
– Fair Trade LA
– Groceries Apparel
– Makeup and Makeup artists supplied by Beautycounter
Wear Your Sustainable Fashion!
Zero Waste Event – Enjoy the show, but please discard trash in a sustainable manner to minimize waste…ideally ZERO!
Bring Your Reusable Water Bottle! Water provided by City of Santa Monica,
Ride don’t drive, if you can. A bike valet will not be provided but there are enough racks for over 60 bikes. Please remember to bring a lock.
The 2nd Annual Beyond the Label Sustainable Fashion Show & Tell is presented by the City of Santa Monica’s Office of Sustainability and the Environment along with Sustainable Works and Beyond the Label.