Having been in business for over a decade and in multiple locations, this Santa Monica restaurant was first loved by New Yorkers looking for great food for “brekkie,” lunch or dinner. Now loved as one of the best restaurants in Santa Monica for local ingredients, Ruby’s Café has come a long way!
A great spot for espresso and coffee in Santa Monica, Ruby’s Café is known for sourcing its produce fresh from local purveyors. Everything is prepared with a hint of Australia, including their famous “Bronte” burger with sweet chili. This Santa Monica restaurant has a wide variety of items for every meal on their menu, so there’s sure to be something for everyone.
The Santa Monica restaurant has outdoor and indoor seating, gluten-free and vegetarian options, is family-friendly and has a kind staff (that might just call you ‘mate’) and happy hour.
Connect With Little Ruby
- American Express
- Master Card
- Free Admission
- Take Out
- Late Night
- Outdoor Dining
- Happy Hour
- Hours Open - Monday: 8:00am - 11:00pm
- Hours Open - Tuesday: 8:00am - 11:00pm
- Hours Open - Wednesday: 8:00am - 11:00pm
- Hours Open - Thursday: 8:00am - 11:00pm
- Hours Open - Friday: 8:00am - 11:00pm
- Hours Open - Saturday: 8:00am - 11:00pm
- Hours Open - Sunday: 8:00am - 11:00pm
- Parking Available:
- WiFi Available: Free
- Link To Online Menu: http://www.rubyscafe.com