December 8-10, 2019
Minimum and Maximum Participation
Participation is received on a first to register basis. To express your interest, please complete the registration form.
All opportunities are confirmed upon minimum partner participation. Your participation will be secured upon receipt of final payment and signed guidelines.
Fair Share Fees
$1,000 fair share partner fee
All airfare, accommodations, transportation and meals are the responsibility of the partner unless otherwise specified by SMTT. SMTT will provide recommendations on room block opportunities and flights as it is strongly encouraged that we all overnight in close proximity. Travel expenses are not included.
The following are included in your fair share partner fee:
- Pre-marketing initiatives to clients and/or tradeshow attendees (where applicable) which may include direct mail pieces, e-newsletter highlights, logo inclusion on all collateral and invitations and printed marketing pieces
- Collateral design and production
- Event expenses such as client event, dinners, lunches, gifts, etc.
- Delegation transportation to/from appointments and to/from designated hotel
- Post mission recap, client contact information and photos
- Recommendations on room block opportunities and flights
Join SMTT at the SITE SoCal Holiday Event in December 2019. This event is designed to provide SMTT partners with the opportunity to network with key contacts from the SITE SoCal Chapter including LA, Orange County and San Diego.
The event includes:
- Hotel Partner receives registration to Gala Dinner, Planner Breakfast and Give Back/Get Back Event (limited tickets). Networking with 300 Meeting Planners and 300 Suppliers.
- Each Hotel Partner has the option to personally invite your own planner. Planner receives complimentary overnight accommodation on December 10th with Gala Dinner, Hosted Planner Breakfast and Give Back/Get Back Event.
- (4) Meeting Planners required to be hosted. If you are unable to invite a planner, SMTT will fill the slot.
- Santa Monica is Table Sponsor for Gala Dinner and potential further sponsorship TBD.
Who Should Come
Santa Monica hotels and tourism partners who are interested in maintaining and expanding their presence in various MICE markets.
Total Investment for the Market
Santa Monica Travel & Tourism has invested $250,000 in the domestic MICE market for fiscal year 2019/2020.
Click here to register
Contact Beth Hansler at 310-319-6263 or firstname.lastname@example.org