Herringbone, a restaurant brand conceptualized by Chef Brian Malarkey, features “Fish Meats Field” coastal cuisine with an emphasis on line-caught seafood and high-quality meats.
Herringbone’s menus showcase market-driven ingredients from land, sea and field which complement the thoughtfully curated wine selection. Filled with a sense of nautical whimsy, Herringbone’s innovative design creates a fresh, contemporary atmosphere of easy Southern California beach living. The coastal charm of each location allows guests to set sail on a unique culinary and social dining experience.
Connect With Herringbone
- American Express
- Master Card
- Take Out
- Outdoor Dining
- Happy Hour
- Group Dining/Private Banquet Space
- Group Dining A/V Available
- Hours Open - Monday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Tuesday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Wednesday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Thursday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Friday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 11 p.m.
- Hours Open - Saturday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 11 pm
- Hours Open - Sunday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 10 pm
- WiFi Available: Free
- Maximum Private Capacity: 300
- Restaurant Capacity (Seated): 150
- Restaurant Capacity (Standing): 300
- Link To Online Menu: http://herringboneeats.com/locations/santa-monica/menus/brunch/
A beautiful restaurant in Santa Monica with interesting decorations. Service was very attentive and on point. Truffle Shuffle: never knew truffle,... Full Review
We had a late start getting over jet lag from Australia. This place was 100m from our hotel and still serving brunch at 12pm. The coffee was great and the food was excellent. Full Review
My son and I gorged on Raspberry Point East Coast oysters and they were the best. Full of the taste the sea, with a rare sweetness unique to only the best produce. They also thankfully came without a... Full Review
A friend chose this restaurant, knowing nothing about it other than it was close to the hotel where I was staying. It turned out to be great. Emphasis on fish, although she had short ribs that were... Full Review