Herringbone Santa Monica features “Fish Meats Field” coastal cuisine with an emphasis on line-caught seafood and high-quality meats. Herringbone’s menus showcase market-driven ingredients from land, sea and field which complement the thoughtfully curated wine selection. Filled with a sense of nautical whimsy, Herringbone’s innovative design creates a fresh, contemporary atmosphere of easy Southern California beach living. The coastal charm of each location allows guests to set sail on a unique culinary and social dining experience.
Connect With Herringbone
- American Express
- Master Card
- Take Out
- Outdoor Dining
- Happy Hour
- Group Dining/Private Banquet Space
- Group Dining A/V Available
- Hours Open - Monday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Tuesday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Wednesday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Thursday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Friday: 4- 11 p.m.
- Hours Open - Saturday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 11 pm
- Hours Open - Sunday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 9 pm
- WiFi Available: Free
- Maximum Private Capacity: 300
- Restaurant Capacity (Seated): 150
- Restaurant Capacity (Standing): 300
- Link To Online Menu: http://herringboneeats.com/locations/santa-monica/menus/brunch/
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Reception Capacity: 300
- Banquet Capacity: 225
Lovely place to have brunch, and there's a nice little patio if you like to sit outside. Stone Crab & Avocado Toast: (4/5) Beautiful presentation. Good... Full Review
Service was friendly and good but the food was adverage and even when half full the lace was quite loud. A good deal more expensive than Jimmys almost next door but a bit more selection when it... Full Review
If you love fish, this place is awesome. And they prepare/serve dishes in a unique way. Service was impeccable. Only "challenge" i'd say is that if you are hard of hearing (my parents) or a little... Full Review
Stopped in for Happy Hour and loved everything. The atmosphere was great, the oysters were amazing. We also tried the ceviche and arrancini! Full Review