Herringbone Santa Monica features “Fish Meats Field” coastal cuisine with an emphasis on line-caught seafood and high-quality meats. Herringbone’s menus showcase market-driven ingredients from land, sea and field which complement the thoughtfully curated wine selection. Filled with a sense of nautical whimsy, Herringbone’s innovative design creates a fresh, contemporary atmosphere of easy Southern California beach living. The coastal charm of each location allows guests to set sail on a unique culinary and social dining experience.
Connect With Herringbone
- American Express
- Master Card
- Take Out
- Outdoor Dining
- Happy Hour
- Group Dining/Private Banquet Space
- Group Dining A/V Available
- Hours Open - Monday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Tuesday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Wednesday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Thursday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Friday: 4- 11 p.m.
- Hours Open - Saturday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 11 pm
- Hours Open - Sunday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 9 pm
- WiFi Available: Free
- Maximum Private Capacity: 300
- Restaurant Capacity (Seated): 150
- Restaurant Capacity (Standing): 300
- Link To Online Menu: http://herringboneeats.com/locations/santa-monica/menus/brunch/
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Reception Capacity: 300
- Banquet Capacity: 225
Lovely place to have brunch, and there's a nice little patio if you like to sit outside. Stone Crab & Avocado Toast: (4/5) Beautiful presentation. Good... Full Review
We had brunch there recently and ordered the avocado toast with stone crab. The crab was shredded like it came out of a can. The avocado very bland. It was tasteless and highly over priced. The Egg... Full Review
Dined here on our first evening after travelling from the East Coast. We are seafood junkies and shared four appetizers between us. The buffalo octopus was excellent - awesome and spectacular... Full Review
Seafood lovers will appreciate the variety on the menu. Very fresh fish, cool dining vibes, flavorful and exceptional service. Visited last year, and it was a so good, I made sure to revisit this... Full Review