Herringbone Santa Monica features “Fish Meats Field” coastal cuisine with an emphasis on line-caught seafood and high-quality meats. Herringbone’s menus showcase market-driven ingredients from land, sea and field which complement the thoughtfully curated wine selection. Filled with a sense of nautical whimsy, Herringbone’s innovative design creates a fresh, contemporary atmosphere of easy Southern California beach living. The coastal charm of each location allows guests to set sail on a unique culinary and social dining experience.
Connect With Herringbone
- American Express
- Master Card
- Take Out
- Outdoor Dining
- Happy Hour
- Group Dining/Private Banquet Space
- Group Dining A/V Available
- Hours Open - Monday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Tuesday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Wednesday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Thursday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Friday: 4- 11 p.m.
- Hours Open - Saturday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 11 pm
- Hours Open - Sunday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 9 pm
- Parking Available:
- WiFi Available: Free
- Maximum Private Capacity: 300
- Restaurant Capacity (Seated): 150
- Restaurant Capacity (Standing): 300
- Link To Online Menu: http://herringboneeats.com/locations/santa-monica/menus/brunch/
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Reception Capacity: 300
- Banquet Capacity: 225
Lovely place to have brunch, and there's a nice little patio if you like to sit outside. Stone Crab & Avocado Toast: (4/5) Beautiful presentation. Good... Full Review
upscale seafood restaurant with contemporary and tasteful architecture, open air kitchen. Our table had Fish/Chips and Sea Bass, both were very good. Nice selection of wine by the glass, and some... Full Review
We came here on Valentines day without reservations so we were put on a waiting list. Place is huge and wide open so loud and vibrant, probably not the best spot for a romantic candlelight dinner. We... Full Review
This is a fantastic restaurant that overcomes some of the flaws present in quite a few SoCal spots with a unique flair and flavors that are hard to fault. First off, it is a pet peeve of mine when... Full Review