Herringbone Santa Monica features “Fish Meats Field” coastal cuisine with an emphasis on line-caught seafood and high-quality meats. Herringbone’s menus showcase market-driven ingredients from land, sea and field which complement the thoughtfully curated wine selection. Filled with a sense of nautical whimsy, Herringbone’s innovative design creates a fresh, contemporary atmosphere of easy Southern California beach living. The coastal charm of each location allows guests to set sail on a unique culinary and social dining experience.
Connect With Herringbone
- American Express
- Master Card
- Take Out
- Outdoor Dining
- Happy Hour
- Group Dining/Private Banquet Space
- Group Dining A/V Available
- Hours Open - Monday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Tuesday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Wednesday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Thursday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Friday: 4- 11 p.m.
- Hours Open - Saturday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 11 pm
- Hours Open - Sunday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 9 pm
- WiFi Available: Free
- Maximum Private Capacity: 300
- Restaurant Capacity (Seated): 150
- Restaurant Capacity (Standing): 300
- Link To Online Menu: http://herringboneeats.com/locations/santa-monica/menus/brunch/
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Reception Capacity: 300
- Banquet Capacity: 225
We had a lot of fun during our visit to Herringbone! I took a date here for a recent Sunday brunch visit, and every element of our meal was impressively... Full Review
Great Restaurant, great location, great food. Ideally located, not too far from the Board Walk / Beach. Although expensive, but worth the money for Celebration!! Full Review
Herringbone was across the street from our hotel and decided to give it a try. What a pleasant experience. Beautiful vibrant decor and vibe. Hostess was pleasant and accommodated seating preference... Full Review
We decided to dine out the day before mother’s day to avoid the crowds. Glad we did! We sat inside even though they have a inside patio area. Cute decor and communal tables sprinkled around - good... Full Review