Herringbone Santa Monica features “Fish Meats Field” coastal cuisine with an emphasis on line-caught seafood and high-quality meats. Herringbone’s menus showcase market-driven ingredients from land, sea and field which complement the thoughtfully curated wine selection. Filled with a sense of nautical whimsy, Herringbone’s innovative design creates a fresh, contemporary atmosphere of easy Southern California beach living. The coastal charm of each location allows guests to set sail on a unique culinary and social dining experience.
Connect With Herringbone
- American Express
- Master Card
- Take Out
- Outdoor Dining
- Happy Hour
- Group Dining/Private Banquet Space
- Group Dining A/V Available
- Hours Open - Monday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Tuesday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Wednesday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Thursday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Friday: 4- 11 p.m.
- Hours Open - Saturday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 11 pm
- Hours Open - Sunday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 9 pm
- WiFi Available: Free
- Maximum Private Capacity: 300
- Restaurant Capacity (Seated): 150
- Restaurant Capacity (Standing): 300
- Link To Online Menu: http://herringboneeats.com/locations/santa-monica/menus/brunch/
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Reception Capacity: 300
- Banquet Capacity: 225
Lovely place to have brunch, and there's a nice little patio if you like to sit outside. Stone Crab & Avocado Toast: (4/5) Beautiful presentation. Good... Full Review
I really like the interior of the restaurant. Big, Open, interesting decorations. We had some oysters and 3 other appetizers which were all really good. We had the crab cake, the octopus and the... Full Review
Lovely place with quiet atmosphere a good seafood. Favorite dish was the Brussels Sprouts with red wine vinaigrette and candied pecans. Those are truly to die for even if you don't like Brussels... Full Review
Delishness in Samo “táim” Cerviche.. fresh, tasty and new. Boardwalk fries cooked perfectly. Grilled bread, roasted sprouts, Mussels swimming in lemon grass. Rose and a Chard equals a great Saturday... Full Review