Herringbone Santa Monica features “Fish Meats Field” coastal cuisine with an emphasis on line-caught seafood and high-quality meats. Herringbone’s menus showcase market-driven ingredients from land, sea and field which complement the thoughtfully curated wine selection. Filled with a sense of nautical whimsy, Herringbone’s innovative design creates a fresh, contemporary atmosphere of easy Southern California beach living. The coastal charm of each location allows guests to set sail on a unique culinary and social dining experience.
Connect With Herringbone
- American Express
- Master Card
- Take Out
- Outdoor Dining
- Happy Hour
- Group Dining/Private Banquet Space
- Group Dining A/V Available
- Hours Open - Monday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Tuesday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Wednesday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Thursday: 4- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Friday: 4- 11 p.m.
- Hours Open - Saturday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 11 pm
- Hours Open - Sunday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 9 pm
- WiFi Available: Free
- Maximum Private Capacity: 300
- Restaurant Capacity (Seated): 150
- Restaurant Capacity (Standing): 300
- Link To Online Menu: http://herringboneeats.com/locations/santa-monica/menus/brunch/
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Reception Capacity: 300
- Banquet Capacity: 225
Lovely place to have brunch, and there's a nice little patio if you like to sit outside. Stone Crab & Avocado Toast: (4/5) Beautiful presentation. Good... Full Review
great high end fish place right near the water. if you want to hear a little better all for outside patio Full Review
Went to Herringbone for a quick happy hour. Brussels sprouts were nicely roasted and the cocktail with it’s jalapeño kick was not too shabby either. Street parking is available if you can find an... Full Review
Was here with my girlfriend and had a great time. Drinks were perfect and the food very tasty. Drew our server was attentive and awesome. Full Review