November 5 – 8, 2019
Maximum and Minimum Participation
Maximum: No Cap
Participation is received on a first to register basis. To express your interest, please complete the registration form.
All opportunities are confirmed upon minimum partner participation. Your participation will be secured upon receipt of signed guidelines and final payment.
Fair Share Fees
$1,000 fair share partner fee
All airfare, accommodations, transportation and meals are the responsibility of the partner unless otherwise specified by SMTT. SMTT will provide recommendations on room block opportunities and flights as it is strongly encourage that we all overnight in close proximity. Travel expenses are not included.
The following are included in your fair share partner fee:
- Pre-marketing initiatives to clients and/or tradeshow attendees (where applicable) which may include direct mail pieces, e-newsletter highlights, logo inclusion on all collateral and invitations and printed marketing pieces
- Collateral design and production
- Event expenses such as client event, dinners, lunches, gifts, etc.
- Delegation transportation to/from appointments and to/from designated hotel
- Post mission recap, client contact information and photos
- Recommendations on room block opportunities and flights
Join SMTT in the Phoenix Sales Mission November 5-10, 2019. This Sales Mission is designed to provide SMTT partners with the opportunity to network with key contacts within the Phoenix market. This mission will be focused on sales calls made to HelmsBriscoe and Hospitality Performance Network office. These visits are confirmed.
Who Should Come
Santa Monica hotels and tourism partners who are interested in maintaining and expanding their presence in various MICE markets.
Total Investment for the Market
Santa Monica Travel & Tourism has invested $235,000 in the domestic MICE market for fiscal year 2019/2020.
Click here to register
Contact Beth Hansler at 310-319-6263 or firstname.lastname@example.org