Dates and Locations
Brisbane: October 14 – 15, 2019
Sydney: October 16 – 18, 2019
Minimum and Maximum Participation
Participation is received on a first to register basis. To express your interest, please complete the registration form.
All opportunities are confirmed upon minimum partner participation. Your participation will be secured upon receipt of final payment and signed guidelines.
Fair Share Fees
$3,000 fair share partner fee
All airfare, accommodations, transportation and meals are the responsibility of the partner unless otherwise specified by SMTT. SMTT will provide recommendations on room block opportunities and flights as it is strongly encouraged that we all overnight in close proximity. Travel expenses are not included.
The following are included in your fair share partner fee:
- Pre-marketing initiatives to clients and/or tradeshow attendees (where applicable) which may include direct mail pieces, e-newsletter highlights, logo inclusion on all collateral and invitations and printed marketing pieces
- Collateral design and production
- Event expenses such as client dinners, lunches, gifts, etc.
- Delegation transportation to/from appointments and to/from designated hotel
- Post mission recap, client contact information and photos
- Recommendations on room block opportunities and flights
Join SMTT on the Australia Sales Mission October 14 – 18, 2019. This Sales Mission is designed to provide SMTT partners with the opportunity to train and network with key contacts within the Australia market.
The mission will include:
- Destination and product trainings at key tour operator offices and travel agencies
- Meetings and product discussions with key trade partners
- Santa Monica hosted client event for top operators and agents
Who Should Come
Santa Monica tourism businesses who are interested in maintaining and expanding their presence in the Australia market.
Total Investment for the Market
Santa Monica Travel & Tourism has budgeted to invest a total of $372,000 in the Australia market for fiscal year 2019/2020.
To review Visit California’s Australia market profile, visit https://industry.visitcalifornia.com/Research/Global-Market-Profiles-Landing/Australia-Market-Profile
Click here to register
Registration deadline: June 30, 2019
Contact Todd Mitsuhata at 310-319-6263 or email@example.com