Don’t miss these five events happening in Santa Monica from June 25-July 1
1. Community Movie at Virginia Ave Park – June 26
Come enjoy a viewing of “The Greatest Showman” at Virginia Avenue Park in Santa Monica. Popcorn will be provided!
2. Rare and Wild Beer Fest – June 28
The first-ever L.A. Rare and Wild Beer Fest is coming to Santa Monica’s historic Barker Hangar on July 28. The event is billed as a beer connoisseur’s one-stop celebration, so beer drinkers rejoice!
3. Mary Poppins, The Broadway Musical – June 30
This high-flying musical extravaganza lands at Santa Monica’s Morgan-Wixson Theatre e, complete with spoonfuls of imagination, heart and whimsy.
4. Independence Day Celebration at Santa Monica College – June 30
SMC’s Independence Day Celebration—the biggest, most sensational patriotic community event on the Westside! Bring your family and friends to SMC for a star-spangled salute to our nation’s independence.
5. Eat|See|Hear Outdoor Movie: Lady Bird – June 30
Eat|See|Hear is LA’s Premier Outdoor Movie, Food Truck & Live Music Event Series, with the largest inflatable movie screen on the west coast & 100% dog friendly. Viewing will be held at the Santa Monica HS Memorial Greek Amphitheater.