Herringbone, a restaurant brand conceptualized by Chef Brian Malarkey, features “Fish Meats Field” coastal cuisine with an emphasis on line-caught seafood and high-quality meats.
Herringbone’s menus showcase market-driven ingredients from land, sea and field which complement the thoughtfully curated wine selection. Filled with a sense of nautical whimsy, Herringbone’s innovative design creates a fresh, contemporary atmosphere of easy Southern California beach living. The coastal charm of each location allows guests to set sail on a unique culinary and social dining experience.
Connect With Herringbone
- American Express
- Master Card
- Take Out
- Outdoor Dining
- Happy Hour
- Group Dining/Private Banquet Space
- Group Dining A/V Available
- Hours Open - Monday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Tuesday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Wednesday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Thursday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Friday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 11 p.m.
- Hours Open - Saturday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 11 pm
- Hours Open - Sunday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 10 pm
- WiFi Available: Free
- Maximum Private Capacity: 300
- Restaurant Capacity (Seated): 150
- Restaurant Capacity (Standing): 300
- Link To Online Menu: http://herringboneeats.com/locations/santa-monica/menus/brunch/
My partner wanted to try Herringbone for Happy Hour because they had $1 oysters. When we got here on an early Saturday afternoon, the bar area was packed... Full Review
Lunch and Dinner are lost in a jungle of better chefs and better prices, BUT starting at 4:00pm something MAGIC happens here: The BEST HAPPY HOUR in all LA --$1.00 oysters -- and really amazing... Full Review
went to dinner with two other couples. we shared a few dishes so we could all have a taste of everything. certainly didn't leave full, and bill came to over $400. just ridiculous. A salmon patty... Full Review
Popped in for oyster happy hour. Oysters were great and the service was fantastic. We sat at the bar and we're helped by Krissy. She had great recommendations and was super friendly, fun, and willing... Full Review