Herringbone, a restaurant brand conceptualized by Chef Brian Malarkey, features “Fish Meats Field” coastal cuisine with an emphasis on line-caught seafood and high-quality meats.
Herringbone’s menus showcase market-driven ingredients from land, sea and field which complement the thoughtfully curated wine selection. Filled with a sense of nautical whimsy, Herringbone’s innovative design creates a fresh, contemporary atmosphere of easy Southern California beach living. The coastal charm of each location allows guests to set sail on a unique culinary and social dining experience.
Connect With Herringbone
- American Express
- Master Card
- Take Out
- Outdoor Dining
- Happy Hour
- Group Dining/Private Banquet Space
- Group Dining A/V Available
- Hours Open - Monday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Tuesday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Wednesday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Thursday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Friday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 11 p.m.
- Hours Open - Saturday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 11 pm
- Hours Open - Sunday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 10 pm
- WiFi Available: Free
- Maximum Private Capacity: 300
- Restaurant Capacity (Seated): 150
- Restaurant Capacity (Standing): 300
- Link To Online Menu: http://herringboneeats.com/locations/santa-monica/menus/brunch/
I am a big fan of this unique chain of very different fabric themed restaurants by Brian Malarkey. The dishes are always interesting and the restaurant... Full Review
The bar is spacious, the drink menu is broad enough for everyone and the food offerings should suit everyone too. We spent a pleasant hour people watching (the happy hour attracts a decent crowd... Full Review
This is an excellent, fun seafood restaurant with a lot of positive energy. The space is open, airy and vibrant with a natural, industrial feel. There's a variety of seating, indoors and outdoors... Full Review
Had all the fish starters and amazing Oysters with perfect Rose. Id be back everyday if I lived close. Full Review