Herringbone, a restaurant brand conceptualized by Chef Brian Malarkey, features “Fish Meats Field” coastal cuisine with an emphasis on line-caught seafood and high-quality meats.
Herringbone’s menus showcase market-driven ingredients from land, sea and field which complement the thoughtfully curated wine selection. Filled with a sense of nautical whimsy, Herringbone’s innovative design creates a fresh, contemporary atmosphere of easy Southern California beach living. The coastal charm of each location allows guests to set sail on a unique culinary and social dining experience.
Connect With Herringbone
- American Express
- Master Card
- Take Out
- Outdoor Dining
- Happy Hour
- Group Dining/Private Banquet Space
- Group Dining A/V Available
- Hours Open - Monday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Tuesday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Wednesday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Thursday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Friday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 11 p.m.
- Hours Open - Saturday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 11 pm
- Hours Open - Sunday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 10 pm
- WiFi Available: Free
- Maximum Private Capacity: 300
- Restaurant Capacity (Seated): 150
- Restaurant Capacity (Standing): 300
- Link To Online Menu: http://herringboneeats.com/locations/santa-monica/menus/brunch/
We came here just for drinks in the bar area. The noise level is a bit loud, but the atmosphere is relaxed, cool, and trendy. Our group of 6 managed to... Full Review
Had a business dinner here. We decided to eat at the bar. I had the bone in rib eye which was very tasty. Service was friendly and the place has a nice relaxed atmosphere. Would definitely try it... Full Review
Had dinner here with oysters and scallops. Oysters were excellent but surprisingly expensive for an oceanside venue (over $40 for a dozen). Scallops and risotto were delicious. Service was friendly... Full Review
We loved the Santa Monica vibe. I'll call it "coastal edgy". Finding Herringbone was awesome. We went back 3 times because the staff (esp Alicia) made you feel welcome and the menu "and wine" is... Full Review