Herringbone, a restaurant brand conceptualized by Chef Brian Malarkey, features “Fish Meats Field” coastal cuisine with an emphasis on line-caught seafood and high-quality meats.
Herringbone’s menus showcase market-driven ingredients from land, sea and field which complement the thoughtfully curated wine selection. Filled with a sense of nautical whimsy, Herringbone’s innovative design creates a fresh, contemporary atmosphere of easy Southern California beach living. The coastal charm of each location allows guests to set sail on a unique culinary and social dining experience.
Connect With Herringbone
- American Express
- Master Card
- Take Out
- Outdoor Dining
- Happy Hour
- Group Dining/Private Banquet Space
- Group Dining A/V Available
- Hours Open - Monday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Tuesday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Wednesday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Thursday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 10 p.m.
- Hours Open - Friday: 11:30 - 2:30 pm, 4:30- 11 p.m.
- Hours Open - Saturday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 11 pm
- Hours Open - Sunday: 10 am - 2 pm, 5 - 10 pm
- WiFi Available: Free
- Maximum Private Capacity: 300
- Restaurant Capacity (Seated): 150
- Restaurant Capacity (Standing): 300
- Link To Online Menu: http://herringboneeats.com/locations/santa-monica/menus/brunch/
Legit fun time and great food. Fresh food, great drinks in an open environment. Can't pass up this experience in LA. When for a Friday deal and it... Full Review
Three of us recently had dinner there and were glad we reserved a table outside on the patio. It is enjoyable, and was not chilly since they have heaters spread around. It was too noisy to sit inside... Full Review
Went there for dinner with another couple on a Friday night. It took a while for our server to come over and she screwed up our drink order. I ordered the chicken and it was fair. The rest of the... Full Review
We had dinner here for my birthday with my Moscow Actor Bro. Thank you, Star! :) Very nice place. Service was excellent. We didn't feel like leaving the place. Food was excellent. Overall rating is 4... Full Review